مدرسة كفر الديب الثانوية المشتركة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تعليمي $$$ مع تحياتي : حسين عبد الخالق علي أبوزيد$$$ ٠١٠٠١٦٥٥٧٨٢

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

important dialogues in the exams

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رضا الهمشري

رضا الهمشري

عدد المساهمات : 69
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2011

important dialogues in the exams Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: important dialogues in the exams   important dialogues in the exams Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 24, 2011 9:33 am

Form a question Is / Are / Did / Do /Does/ Will / Can/Have / Has / could….. + فاعل+فعل………….? Yes, of course, sure, well, certainly. No, I'm afraid. 1) A: ………………………………………..? B: Yes, I have seen him lately. 2) A: ……………………………………….? B: Sure, he is keen on learning English. 3) A:……………………………………...….? B: No, he won't visit Egypt. 4) A:…………………………………..…..…? B: Sorry, I didn't see the killer. الفـــــــعل +الفـــــــــاعل +الفـــــــــــعل المســـــــاعد +الأداة ……..? Where did you find my bag? Where was the dead body? Why did you go there? What did the man look like? Whose book is this? Who broke the door? Who ………….. Where……….. When………… Why…………. Whose………… Which …………. Whom……….. What………… By whom……. With whom….. How…………… How old ………. How many……. How much…….. How long………. How many days…. How heavy………. How far………….. How fast………… How deep………. How often……… How many times… How wide………… Reda Hamshary At the doctor's What's wrong with you? What's the matter? What's up? What do you complain of? How do you feel? How are you? I have a sore throat / a headache/ pains in my stomach…… When did it start? It all started yesterday. How long have you been suffering from it? Is it serious, doctor? You have to be operated on. It is urgent, an operation now. Don't worry, you will be alright. What should I do? You should give up smoking. You need a sick leave. Doctor Physicianمعالج Surgeon جراح Veterinary surgeon Oculistطبيب عيون Dentist Patient Assistantتمرجى Nurse Clinicعيادة Surgeryعيادة Operation عملية At the hotel Can I help you, ]sir? Can I book/ reserve a room? For how long would you like to stay? For a fortnight. Single or double? Single with a private bathroom and a telephone. I need a room that overlooks the Nile. How much does it cost a night? 150 $ a night including bed and breakfast. How would you like to pay? By credit card / with a credit card / by cheque / in cash. Receptionist موظف إستقبال Resident /guest / visitorنزيـــــــل Meeting a tourist Where do you come from? Where are you from? What's your nationality? How long will you stay? What is your country famous for? What is your programme of visit? Is it your first visit to Egypt? Have you visited Egypt before? What do you think of Egypt? What places will you visit? How can I go the ……….? Go along this street, take the first turning on the left. It is next to …….. Don't forget to learn some Arabic words or buy mementos / souvenirs. Tourist Policeman /passer- by Making a telephone call Can I speak to Hadeer, please? Hi. It is me. Who is speaking? Is that……..040/ 5670898? Yes, how can I help you? Could you put me through to Mr. Reda, please? Hang on a second. He is coming. Sorry, he isn't here. Can I have a message? What should I tell him? Sorry, wrong number. Meeting friends Ali! What a lovely surprise? Where have you been? I haven't seen you for a long time. Tell me your latest news. I have a baby. A boy or a girl? What did you call him / her? How nice to meet you! How long will you stay here? I missed you! You must come and visit me at home. At the library How can I help you? I'd like to read a book about Crouse. It is on the 3rd shelf. You took part in the reading competition last year, didn't you? Yes, I did. I hope to be the first this time. How can I join the library? How long can I keep the books? How many books can I borrow at one time? When will you return it? Fill in /out this form, please. Librarian أمــــــين مكتبة Reader /student Shopping / at a department store I'm at your service, sir. Are you being served? I have a complaint. A complaint? What is the matter, my dear? I bought this computer from here and it didn't work. But, we have tried it, haven't we? Of course. I found this mistake when I went home. Don't worry. Do you have the guarantee certificate? Do you have good blouses? Yes. What size and colour do you want? How much does it cost? What is the price? Does it fit me? Can I try it on? Where? I need a cheaper one. Booking a ticket What is your destination? Where will you go? Single or return ticket? First or second class? Business or economy? When does the plane leave/arrive? At a restaurant What would you like to have, sir? Any thing else? Any vegetables? What about soft drinks / desserts? Where is the menu? Where can I pay the bill? I'm vegetarian. I don't need meat. Getting a job I'd like to work as a receptionist. Good command of English is essential. Have you taken a course before? What qualifications did you have? What is your ambition? Do you mind working long hours or at night? Do you have past experience? How long have you been working as a teacher? Wishing I wish you a speedy recovery soon. Happy birthday to you! Happy New Year! Have a nice stay. Weather Did you watch the weather forecast yesterday? What is the weather like today? Did they expect strong wind? What about the rain? And the temperature? Agreeing That's what I think. I couldn't agree more. I completely agree. I'm for that. Disagreeing Sorry, I'm busy. I wish I could, but I'm busy. A holiday Where will you spend your summer holiday? With whom will you go? How will you go? How long will you stay? What will you buy? Suggestions What about going to the zoo? How about going to the zoo? Let's go the zoo. Why don't we go to the zoo? I suggest going to the zoo. What is your opinion? Advice You should ……. You ought to…… You shouldn't…….. You had better….. If I were you, I'd …… Regret I wish I hadn't wasted time. I shouldn't have wasted time. Invitation Would you like to come to my sister's wedding? What about having tea with me? Reply That's a good idea. I'd love to. I'd love to, but I'm busy. Request Could do you lend me your book? Here you are. Sorry, I need it. Would you mind lending me your book? Not at all. Here you are. Do you mind if I use your mobile phone? Never. With pleasure. Seeing …s/b.. off Good bye. See you later. Cheers. First time How do you do? Pleased to meet you. Introducing This is my friend……. . May I introduce my friend …….. to you? Opinions What do you think of……..? What is your opinion of / about……? What is your impression about…….? It is wonderful / fantastic / fashionable……. I can't see you in it. Warnings Mind you get lost! Be careful or …….. Thanks for warning me. Don't worry. Blaming I blame you for the accident. I blame the accident on you. Why didn't you come to my party? Sorry. I had an accident. Apology I apologize to you for arriving late. Sorry for breaking your camera. Never mind. It is alright. Not allowing You mustn't park here! It is forbidden to park here! You will be fined if you park here. Dialogues……. Dialogues…….. Reda Hamshary….. Dialogues………. Dialogues Supply the missing parts in the following dialogues: 1) Kamal is being interviewed by a hotel manager to be a receptionist: Manager: what job are you interested in? Kamal: ………… (1)………….……….. . Manager: Good command of English is a must for this job. ………….(2)…….? Kamal: No, I haven't taken a course in English before, but I will. Manger: …………. (3)…………………….? Kamal: I don't mind having long hours. Manager: ………. (4)…………………….? Kamal: I'm ready to work in the mornings and the evenings. ………..R H………. R H ………. R H………… R H ……….. R H ………. 2) Sales man: Can I help you? Ali: ……………. (1)…………..? Salesman: Yes, we have good cameras. This one is excellent. Ali: ………….. (2)…………..? Salesman: it is only 120 $. Ali: oh, dear. That is too much. ………….(3)………… . Salesman: I see. That one isn't expensive. It is 60 pounds. Ali: ……………… (4)……………… . Salesman: ok. You are welcome. ………..R H………. R H ………. R H………… R H ……….. R H ………. 3) Samy is at the airport to see his friend off: Samy: I think you have enjoyed you stay in Egypt. Friend: Sure. …………… (1)………………. . Samy: But one visit isn't enough. Friend:………….. (2)…………… . Samy: Do you still remember the Arabic words? Friend:………….. (3)…………… . Samy: I've bought these souvenirs for you. Friend:…………. (4)………… ..…… .[/left][/left][b]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

important dialogues in the exams
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Dialogues - Dialogues
» difficult dialogues
» Mention the place, the speaker and the language function in each of the following two min-dialogues:-
» Important situations:
» Important Translations

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة كفر الديب الثانوية المشتركة :: الصف الأول الثانوي :: اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: